The school day will begin promptly at 7:40AM and end at 2:20PM.
We always follow the Fulton County Schools calendar for the school year and weather-related closings, as well as the Fulton County Schools standardized testing schedule. Please print out a copy of both, which are accessible below, and keep them posted in a convenient place so that you can plan your vacations when school is not in session and schedule doctor's appointments when there is no standardized testing for your child.
*Please note that Fulton County states at the bottom of the testing schedule that dates are subject to change due to changing state assessments.
FSA Yearbooks Now On Sale!
Order online only at www.Balfour.com today!
5th Grade Parents
Purchase your dedication page for the yearbook today!
Order online only at www.fultonsunshine.org
Go to "About FSA" then click on "Yearbook Online Order"
As of July 1, 2012, Georgia law states that all school volunteers are now MANDATED REPORTERS and are required to report any suspected child abuse or neglect. Therefore, all Fulton Sunshine Academy Elementary School volunteers must be trained in the procedures for reporting.
1. This training can be completed online at the following site: https://media2.fultonschools.org/DistrictContent/Training/ChildAbuseandNeglect/player.html
2. Once you have completed the on-line mandated reporter training, please print out the certificate of completion and return a copy to your child's homeroom teacher.
3. Complete the Volunteer Registration Form if you have not already submitted one.
4. FSA ES will cross-reference the names of potential volunteers on the sex-offender registry to ensure they have clearance to work with children.
5. Volunteers will be required to sign in and present proper and valid state-issued identification upon arriving to Fulton Sunshine Academy to volunteer.
Thank you for taking the time to be a volunteer at Fulton Sunshine Academy Elementary School.